Cognos BI Consultant
|Job Title:||Cognos BI Consultant|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2021 17:07|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Cognos BI Consultant to provide technical expertise in the IBM, TM1 and BI Cognos area.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Key skills are Technical experience in the IBM, TM1 and BI Cognos area, to support multiple tools and systems such as Finance tools, reporting tools and now the CEAMOT (cost estimation, analysis and modelling tool))
- The resource will also be completing the Security accreditation process, providing key input into the CEAMOT security documentation with their technical knowledge regarding systems and knowledge from handover from the current incumbent
- The consultant needs to be adaptable, coming in to learn from the current resource.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- More than 12 years of experience
- Ability to work independently, adapt to changing requirements and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Security Accreditation of ICT systems
- Technical experience in the IBM, TM1 and BI Cognos area
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's