Commercial Contracts Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Contracts Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$900 per day|
|Contact Name:||Maggie Kavanagh|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2020 17:00|
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We have a great opportunity for an onsite Commercial Contracting Manager within the Government Systems Segment. The role will involve assisting in evaluating new business development opportunities including assessment of the overall business arrangement and provide strategic insight and suggestions to improve our clients probability of win and execution success.
To be successful in this role you will possess;
- Subject matter expertise in contract management principles and techniques.
- Superior proficiency in drafting contracts, Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and Software License Agreements
- Solid understanding of Australian ASDEFCON government and commercial contracting
- Understanding of financial concepts (cash flow, ROI) and impact of contract terms on the concepts.
- Ability to multi-task on a large number of complex contract issues.
- Ability to development and gain acceptance of new processes, approaches and execution objectives.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, demonstrating sound business judgment. Excellent problem solving, decision making, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to embrace a collaborative, team-oriented company culture.
- Ability to deal confidently and professionally with internal and external customers at all organizational levels.
- Think strategically, critically and analyze details for achieving program objectives.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Law or related field.
- Australian citizenship required with the ability to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally (nominally <15%)
This is an exciting organisation to be part of with leading edge technology and smart people at the helm. If you are interested to discuss more, please apply NOW!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's