FinXL IT Professional Services are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a full time Commercial Cost Recovery Specialist with a strong background in financial accounting to provide support to the PMO for a large program of work.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Financial knowledge in Budgets, Actuals, Variance, CAPEX and OPEX
- Forensic Accounting experience in the analysis of general ledger and other financial data to trace substantiation of costs and ensure accuracy and occurrence
- Sound experience in Financial management systems such as Integral+, Meridian, EPM,
- SOW analysis and commercial management of external vendor payments.
- Monthly reporting to PM's on business performance and commercial analysis.
You will have
- Analytical mindset with an ability to think broadly and to appropriately question and challenge current assumptions and to make improvements to finance processes and solutions
- Strong management accounting and financial systems skills
- Ability to clearly communicate with individuals and groups across various levels of seniority and in a variety of forums including audio and video conferences and face-to-face meetings
- Ability to articulate information, data and concepts in a clear, concise and easy to understand manner, tailored to the needs of each audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in preparing information and presentations to senior management and a diverse range of stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Ideally hold a bachelor degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent 5 years' experience in a similar role.
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.