|Job Title:||Comms Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2021 18:23|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for experienced Comms Analysts with HR / Payroll process and control and SAP HR system implementation experience. Initial 6 months term.
The Comms Analyst will:
- Revises stakeholder engagement & communications plan
- Executes master narrative to be used in key external communications materials, including announcements
- Develops and executes comms to be used in employee letters
- Strong writing / verbal communications
- Experience managing complex issues / crisis management and reputational management
- Internal comms experience required
- Ability to hit ground running
- Ideally energy / utilities / financial services or similarly highly regulated background
- Union experience will be highly favoured
- Payroll/Fin Services experience is always preferable
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's