Communications & Engagement Coordinator
|Job Title:||Communications & Engagement Coordinator|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 18:08|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Communications & Engagement Coordinator.
• Assist in developing and implementing targeted internal communications strategies
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders in the organisation
• Identification and utilisation of the best communication tools and distribution channels
• Prepare/edit written communications (Workplace Posts, GM Communications, presentations, staff briefings, weekly and monthly status updates) for a variety of internal audiences and channels
• Coordination of internal communications events (e.g. staff engagement and learning events)
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of internal communication plans and activities
• Experience coordinating change communications within projects
• Able to translate complex information into clear, compelling messages and to create targeted, effective communications to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communication and editing skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's