|Job Title:||Communications Specialist|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 09:44|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Communications Specialist.
• Design and deliver integrated communication strategies and communication plans
• Create a strong online presence and drive positive coverage in multiple social media channels
• Design and deliver effective communication via internal channels
• Build and maintain stakeholder and digital influencer relationships
• Design and deliver press material incl. blogposts, FAQs, videos, fact sheets, etc.
• Prepare and send out internal press releases for new products, services and solutions
• Develop communication channels and capabilities
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• At least 5 years hands-on experience as Communication Specialist
• Proven experience in the management of internal/external communications for a medium to large sized organisation
• Telco experience preferred
• Sound conceptual, planning, analytical and problem solving skills
• Creative and outside the box approach
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to engage with, influence and build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
• High level written communication skills, including writing, proof-reading and editing
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.