Configuration Manager - Windows 10
|Job Title:||Configuration Manager - Windows 10|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 10:27|
• Sydney, CBD based/Work from Home
• Large, high profile organisation
• Unique role
Our client, a large Sydney, CBD based Technology organisation is looking for a Configuration Manager with Windows 10 background.
You will be responsible for;
• Design and deploy a distinct System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) deployment infrastructure for Windows Server 2019
• Implement a secured Tier 1 Role Based Access and Control (RBAC) model for roles that require the permission to “create” or “edit” an automation sequence or any privileged administrative function of the SCCM infrastructure
• Implement a secured and isolated Tier 2 Role Based Access and Control (RBAC) model for roles that require the permission to “execute” an automation sequence for OS deployment
• Implement the following security functionality into the Windows Server 2019 OS:
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Experience delivering workshops to gather and document the design requirements for the SCCM environments, Windows Server 2019 operating system and Windows Servicing.
• Experience in planning and design of Configuration Manager infrastructure
• Configure Windows server 2019 features and quality update management with Configuration Manager
• Installation of all publicly released and recommended updates through WSUS or Windows Update when the image is created
What’s on offer
This is a 5 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's