CONSULTANT DATA ENGINEER - M24
|Job Title:||CONSULTANT DATA ENGINEER - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 12:44|
CONSULTANT DATA ENGINEER
The Consultant, Data Engineer is required to ensure the delivery of the Right Data to the Right Customer at the Right time and at the Right Cost using the Right Tools and the Right Technology on cloud platforms.
FinXL is seeking a focused and enthusiastic Data Engineer to join our existing talented team.
- In-depth understanding of data engineering practices and big data technologies.
- Solid experience, knowledge, and skills in Data Engineering, BI/software development such as ELT/ETL, data extraction, and manipulation in Data Lake/Data Warehouse environment.
- Proven experience in data modeling, analysis, and profiling.
- Experience in working in diverse data domains.
- Continuous improvement and performance optimization practice ensuring high levels of performance, availability, and integrity.
- Experience in applying DevOps practices, SDLC, CI/CD principles to build automated pipelines and deployment.
- Ability to work with diverse data sources in different formats (structured, semi-structured and unstructured) including but not limited to CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
- Understanding and ability to translate/physicalize Data Models (Star Schema, Data Vault 2.0, etc).
- Enable the move, flow, and processing of reusable data assets in the Technology and Enterprise Operations space for both Analytics and Insights.
- Design, build, and develop target-state data pipelines using Big Data technologies under appropriate governance and approved framework.
- Enhance business user experience on the target state platforms through robust, performant, and resilient data pipelines.
- Support the team and the enterprise stakeholders in driving informed business decisions by delivering cloud-based end-to-end data-centric and engineering solutions on our target state platforms.
- Collaborate with SMEs, Business and Data Analysts, and Data Visualisation Analysts to ensure end-to-end data delivery and the right outcome is delivered to the business.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's