Content Analyst/ Manager
|Job Title:||Content Analyst/ Manager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2021 14:37|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until December 2021 with extension options
- Australian Citizens eligible to get Security Clearance
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Content Analyst to help re-structure internally focused web-based content to be released on Client's new intranet.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Map existing content to high level information architecture
- Analyse and develop detailed information architectures for topic areas
- Define metadata and taxonomies for content types
- Contribute to and update the content strategy for internal content
- Map existing content to new pages
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyse and translate technical information for required documents
- Capture Business and user content requirements
- Experience as a content analyst or equivalent (min 3 years).
- Experience with developing information architecture.
- Deep understanding of content types, metadata and taxonomies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Experience in writing content for the web.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's