|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2022 16:23|
- Several Positions available from 3 - 9 months extension options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Australian Citizens
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Content Designer to support a Federal Government client in the early stages of transforming digital offerings and rolling out content governance.
As a specialist in user-centred content design, you will work within the team to deliver user-centred content across the departments' websites.
- Minimum 4 years' experience designing user-centred content for websites;
- Ability to publish content;
- Experience in providing Accessibility advice to stakeholders and subject matter experts;
- Excellent communication and advocacy skills when working with subject matter experts to achieve outcomes for users; and
- Experience in working in an Agile setting.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's