Content Specialist (M17)
|Job Title:||Content Specialist (M17)|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 10:35|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
At present, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Content Specialist with a passion for copywriting and working in the digital space. Do you have a flair for writing, content planning and delivery? This includes working on a variety of sales and service campaigns.
You will need to be a clear communicator, confident and resilient. Experience in sales and retails writing is a must. The role will also involve a lot of A/B and multi-variant testing, so relevant experience in the personalisation/optimisation field is required.
You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of all matters relating to a range of digital services content, including:
• Scoping content requirements for projects and their schedules
• Educating project teams on content requirements and processes plus inputting to business requirements
• Liaising with key stakeholders to source and fact-check content
• Writing sales and retail content
• Managing content creation documents for our website
• Working with website functional specifications
• Writing internal and customer communications and email notifications
• Providing quality control of pre-published portal content with HTML developers and their test teams
• AB testing
• Multi-variant testing
• Content strategy
• Document management and archiving
Great opportunity to join a division of this large telco company in the digital department.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's