|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Evan Gavin|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2021 13:42|
* Permanent full time position
* Sydney CBD Office Location
* Competitive Salary
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking for a Contract Administrator to join our Sydney Team on a full-time permanent basis. This position will assist with the management of complex client and workforce contracts and the administration of workforce delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and submission of Statements of work and bids for tenders;
- Compiling contract documentation including contract packs, issuing contracts and updating CRM;
- Setting up and maintaining project files;
- Overseeing subcontractor and supplier setup, including managing the approval process;
- Following and maintaining the document control process;
- Arranging meetings, collating agendas and taking minutes for distribution to appropriate personnel;
- Escalating issues to Senior Management
You will have the following skills/experience
- Previous experience in relevant administration support - recruitment contracts, document control, contract administration;
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Strong Communication and stakeholder management skills;
What's on offer
This is a permanent position which can offer an annual salary of between $65,000 - $75,000 plus superannuation.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application by clicking the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's