|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2020 14:03|
Who we are:
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Our client has a requirement for a Contract Administrator to support their team. This is a multi-year contract within a very large, highly visible program.
Within this role you will be responsible for preparing procurement, tendering, and contract documentation.
If you have strong experience working in a procurement or contract teams and are looking for a new challenge – this could be the role for you.
Who You Are
You will have a number of desirable traits, including experience in:
· Authoring complex strategic procurement and contracting documentation including providing high level advice in relation to commercially sensitive reports, submissions and other documents as required.
· Identifying, analysing, and developing mitigation strategies for associated risks and legal issues
· Drafting and reviewing tendering documentation and correspondence
· Management of complex ICT contracts for services including, support services, engineering and maintenance contracts in a Federal Government environment would be preferred.
· Australian citizen and NV1 Security Clearance.
If you think you’re the right fit for this role, please hit the apply button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's