Contract Manager (M4)
|Job Title:||Contract Manager (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2022 14:26|
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of services to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a Contract Manager to join our team for a contract role at a highly regarded organisation. The Contract Manager will assist with the contract negotiations, contract execution and set-up activities of the ongoing grants.
- Leading the contract and commercial negotiations with external parties.
- Managing relationship and collaboration with all impacted internal teams to review and provide inputs on contracts.
- Document revision control activities to ensure the history of the contract negotiations is recorded properly.
- Maintain contractual records and documentations and control of all contract correspondence.
- Draft packs, seeking endorsement and present briefing sessions for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drafting, seeking endorsement and get the required approval of contract summary for projects (once the contract negotiation is finalised).
- Manage formal contract executions process (wet-signing or DocuSign).
- Update progress reports, packs and participate in governance meetings as required.
- Population of the Contract Deliverables Matrix.
- Develop the RACI that sits behind the CDM.
- Build the underlying Project Plan for each project and baseline to support the CDM.
- Assign milestones for each of the locations in Salesforce for project delivery and financial milestones (billing schedule).
- Develop, document and implement standard reusable contract deliverable management structure in SharePoint for all projects.
- Commercial/Contract management work experience.
- Ex Government work experience is an advantage.
- Salesforce experience/exposure is an advantage.
- Working on Grants is an advantage.
- Legal, Telcom, construction or engineering background a bonus.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today!
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's