|Job Title:||Cost Estimator|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||April 22, 2021 11:21|
- Start ASAP | Contract until December 2022
- Multiple Roles | Work remotely
- Australian Citizen - NV1 Security Clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage Cost Estimators x 2 to analyse and write high quality suite of documents for Government Committees.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- maintain major cost estimates, and pass approval;
- manage the cost presentation template;
- perform financial investigation tasks, analysis and reporting on pricing proposals with the view to implement and translate strategic objectives;
- develop and carry out assessment of whole of life cycle cost modelling including program evaluation, interdependencies, subsystems and relationships between projects;
- translate the complex aspects of research and analysis reporting in order to draw objective, transparent and documented conclusions;
- build and sustain positive relationships with team members and stakeholders; and
- facilitate and engage with relevant stakeholders and understand their expectations and concerns to achieve business outcomes.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Cost Estimating
- Data Management
- Project Development
- Appropriately qualified with strong finance and data management skills;
- Excellent analytical skills
- High quality writing skills
- Resilience in a highly demanding, constantly changing work environment
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's