Cyber Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2021 14:13|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are looking for experienced Cyber Analyst to join our Melbourne office.
The Cyber Analyst will be a highly skilled technical SME, with responsibility for using security systems and toolsets, being particularly skilled in Security event and incident management tools and other supporting network, endpoint and cloud security monitoring tools.
The role will manage all aspects of threat management and work closely with the Cyber Incident Response team to respond to threats, including understanding and reporting their impact. This role will involve being on call on a rotational basis and will require active participation during an incident
Knowledge & Experience
- 5-7+ Years of Operational Cyber Security Experience
- Specialist skills in 2 or more Cyber Security tools
- Practical working knowledge of current and recent (3yrs) tactics techniques and procedures for common attack types, including frameworks (e.g. Kill Chain and Mitre Attack framework)
- Global Information Assurance Certification - GMON, GCIH, GCFA or other supporting certifications
- Experience with Cyber Security Incident response
- Experience with threat management tools and incident response platform
- Experience with network security monitoring platforms
- Experience using Security incident and event management (SIEM) tools
- Web and email policy management platforms
If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Sydney, New South Wales
Business Analyst - Payroll
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Data Test Analyst
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
Business Analyst: CyberSecurity (M6)