Cyber Security Architect - ISM
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Architect - ISM|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 14:32|
• Unique Project
• High profile organisation
• CBD base
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect to work for a large Sydney CBD based government organisation.
You will be responsible for enhancing the organisations compliance with the ISM (Information Security Manual) standards. This role will be involved in a project which will enhance security in accordance with the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s standards and mitigation strategies.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
• ISM (Information Security Manual) subject matter expertise
• Experience with the application of ICT Security concepts to a AWS cloud based delivery environment, including gateways, network topology / segregation and cloud native security controls
• Advanced understanding of security architecture and best practices
• Experience providing solution design for security systems and security aspects of enterprise projects
• Understanding of ICT Security (from security concepts and technical controls to policy implications)
• Strong communications skills, with the ability to effectively advocate ICT Security outcomes to business and technical stakeholders
What’s on offer?
6 + contract with highly competitive remuneration
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button, or call Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 or email email@example.com
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.