Cyber Security Cadet Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Cadet Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Eric Tatarelli|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 11:41|
- Multi-year engagement
- Remote working is allowed
- Candidate must be an Australian citizen
Finite is an Australian owned award winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a mid-level resource who can assist with cyber security practices for a long-term Federal Government program.
The Cyber Security - Cadet Analyst will work with Cyber Security and Data staff to ensure ongoing compliance Commonwealth Security Requirements (esp PSPF/ISM), ensure the solution has implemented the appropriate Cyber Security controls and ensure highly disciplined security administration of the departments platforms.
- Administer and maintain the accuracy of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and supporting data systems.
- Working collaboratively with service provider's security and operational staff and cyber security consultants to ensure that security measures are implemented and operational.
- Assist in monitoring Government and public threat and vulnerability feeds to provide timely notice to senior operation staff to ensuring patch and mitigation timings for vulnerabilities are applied in accordance with Essential 8 and Information Security Manual (ISM) requirements
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to drive security related outcomes as part of Cyber Security and Data operations
- Assist with technical audits and configuration review of the environment, providing suggestions and solutions to decrease the available attack surface
- Assist in development of security documentation for compliance against the ISM and PSPF
- Provide Cyber Security service management, including actioning of service requests, incidents, change and release management in accordance with ITIL Framework practices and principles
- Assist in monitoring and investigating security related events from security monitoring dashboards
- Provide input into the triage and scoping of Cyber Security work
- Reporting any potential security issues or risks to the Senior Security Staff
- Development and upkeep of documentation including policies, frameworks, manuals and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 6243 6475.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's