Cyber Security Consultant- Long term opportunity
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Consultant- Long term opportunity|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 13:00|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Finxl is hiring an experienced Cyber Security engineer for well known client based in Eastern Suburbs.
As a Consultant you will:
- Provide Cyber Security subject matter expertise on server, networking and architecture
- Delivery and support of Cyber Security remediation activities as part of the Information Technology and Infrastructure solution team
- Ensure work requests and project work are documented and managed effectively via the Governance framework
- Relate business needs and Cyber Risks to network
- Drive assessment and on-going mitigation of cyber risks
- Participate on Security Incidents and related investigation and network basic forensics
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- 5 + years’ experience as a Security Consultant focusing on two or more of the following domains:
- Infrastructure Security (Firewall Rule review)
- Data Loss Prevention (Symantec DLP, Websense)
- Identity and Access Management (Sailpoint, CyberArk, Thycotic)
- Security Incident Management
- Strong knowledge and experience in using ITIL, ISO 27000 series, COBIT, or NIST Security Standards
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer and an immediate start
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to RosannaC@finxl.com.au or click the apply button.