· Unique projects
· High profile organisation
· Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Security SME to work for a large NSW State Government Department to provide a Cyber Risk Appetite Framework Model Template and Guiding Instructions.
Within a 4 week deadline you will be required to produce;
• Written report on progress of projects twice weekly
• Outline at the end of the first week
• Draft must be provided at the start of the third week
• Completed Cyber Risk Appetite Framework Model Template and Guiding Instructions by the 4th week
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience and knowledge in Cyber Security Risk for large scale organisations
• Excellent Cyber Security Risk report writing skills
• Experience producing a Cyber Risk Appetite Framework model template and Guiding Instructions
What’s on offer?
• 4 week contract with large, high profile organisation
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Jackie Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!