Cyber Security SME
|Job Title:||Cyber Security SME|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 13:00|
· Unique projects
· High profile organisation
· Great Rates
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Security SME to work for a large NSW State Government Department to co-ordinate and manage a functional exercise to practice the response and identify gaps in the response procedures if a specific NSW Government system/service was impacted by a significant cyber security incident.
You will be responsible for the following;
• Co-ordinating and managing a functional half day exercise to be conducted in June 2019 with planning and preparation for the exercise to be conducted over eight weeks prior to the exercise. This will include all planning, logistics, venue hire, facilitation, scenario writing and post evaluation report.
• Verbal and written briefings on progress of project must be provided twice weekly
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Extensive experience and knowledge managing a functional exercises in response to Cyber Security incidents
• Excellent Cyber Security report writing skills, including functional exercise planning and scenarios and post evaluation report.
What’s on offer?
• 10 week contract with large, high profile organisation
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Jackie Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's