Cyber Security Specialist
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Adelson Lopes|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 09:33|
About the role
As a Senior Cyber Security Specialist with a focus on large enterprise, you'll support the delivery of the Cyber Security Roadmap initiatives in a complex IT and OT environment. You'll have strong technical capability and experience on a range of IT and OT security controls and demonstrate proficiency in security architecture implementation.
Responsibilities / Critical Deliverables
- Support the execution of the Cyber Security Roadmap
- Develop security patterns and guidelines to promote reuse and industrialisation of security services
- Actively identify threats, vulnerabilities, and risks in existing enterprise systems and solutions
- Implement tools and capabilities to remediate identified vulnerabilities and risks to uplift security maturity
Skills & Qualifications
5+ years proven cyber security engineering and/or analyst experience in medium/large enterprises (must)
- Strong hands-on technical experience in implementing, managing, and supporting access control, endpoint security, and network security controls
- Strong hands-on technical experience in desktop and/or server administration
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Prior experience in application and cloud security initiatives
- Prior cyber security remediation, and/or industry framework compliance experience ISO27001/2, NIST, C2M2, IEC 62443 is (highly desirable)
FinXL is committed to an inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to speaking with interested applicants. Reach out to Adelson for a quick chat on (07) 32-322-316.
Job Ref: CR/005233
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's