FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Cyber Security Technical Consultants here in Canberra. They would be responsible for security monitoring and incident response, providing proactive cyber security assessment, threat hunting, digital forensics and Cyber Threat Intelligence on the Single Information Environment (SIE) and in support of operations.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Proven expertise in providing vital project, operational and strategic cyber security subject matter expertise to the Security Operations Centre with specific emphasis on the ongoing development of the Security Operations Centre, its form, function and core capabilities.
- Experience in setting local or team-based standards for programming tools and techniques, including security guidelines, and the selection of appropriate development methods to support to the SOC’s computer network defence environment.
- Advanced technical knowledge in support of the SOC’s security assessment tasks, including vulnerability assessments, red teaming, cyber threat emulation, advanced cyber security training and mentorship for junior team members.
- Be able to apply stages of software development – influencing programming methodology, tools, techniques and adapt the development of scripts and tools in response to operational priorities and tasking.
- Expertise in providing detailed software, application and tool test cases.
- Be able to provide clear and concise security advice in response to stakeholder consultations.
- Attend workshops and meetings as directed by SOC’s management - engagement actively with stakeholders to provide project or capability-specific cyber security advice and assistance; and
- Be able to lead the provision of authoritative advice and guidance to Senior Leader Team on the application of security controls across the ICT environment.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to email@example.com or contact Sinthu on 02 6243 6415 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.