CyberArk Engineer (M4)
|Job Title:||CyberArk Engineer (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2021 18:00|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CyberArk Engineer with proven experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and on boarding applications.
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas onCyberArk:
- Solution design
- Agent and Agentless clients
- AIM Module
- Application on boarding
- Thorough knowledge of the CyberArk application/platform.
- Proven experience within the Identify & Access Management space, using products such as:
- Able to work with third party vendors and suppliers to aid in delivery.
- Experienced with navigating networks and firewalls.
- Experience with Agile concepts (SAFe), ceremonies and tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work autonomously, document and share deliverable knowledge with wider team.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to deliver end to end services: analysis - design - build - test - deploy.
- Telecommunications experience highly desirable
- Significant experience on the followingIAM platforms
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's