Cybersecurity Project Manager
|Job Title:||Cybersecurity Project Manager|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cutri|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2021 13:05|
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for an up-and-coming Project Manager to join our team and work on key, highly-visible projects within the CyberSecurity space. Experience working on security projects and telecommunications sector experience would be highly advantageous.
You will be comfortable translating customer needs and requirements, using technical principles into realisable products, services, or systems and/or infrastructure.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- A genuine background in technology built over several years working in technical roles (software engineering, network engineering, infrastructure, security etc.)
- Experience working as a Project Manager in large, complex environments
- Experience working across CyberSecurity related projects would be highly-regarded
- Strong overall experience in IT / telco sectors, backed up by a relevant qualification
- Familiarity with Essential Eight would be well-regarded
- Strong stakeholder management and client engagement skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You will be adaptable and possess the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders
This role would especially suit a Project Manager with security and/or telecommunications sector experience who has since moved into technical Project Management.
This is a Melbourne based organisation, but candidates are able to work remotely from anywhere in AU or NZ (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington).
Post Code: M6
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Project Managers - Infrastructure (M17)
Project Coordinator / PMO Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Iteration Manager (M4)
Auckland, New Zealand