|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019 15:44|
You will be joining an existing experienced team that are delivering a multi-million $ project. The project needs a Data Analyst who can manipulate, capture data for a high profile, critical project. The contract is based on site at one of the big 4 banks.
You will be:
- Working on a collateral library
- Capturing data and chasing document owners for details
- Loading data
- Basic reporting
Who you are
- A data analyst with good data loading, reporting experience
- 1-2 years experience as Data Analyst
- Good working knowledge of data manipulation, data capture activities
- Excellent communication skills to chase up document owners for missing information
- Good Jira skills
- MUST have digital experience
What’s on offer?
- Sydney, CBD
- 6 months + contract
- Great work culture
- Large, well-known bank
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button!
FinXL IT Professional Services
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's