FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Analyst.
• Maintain data flow and integrity of data input/output
• Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports using Tableau and Power BI
• Creating dashboards and reports
• Managing all data in the system – involves creating and updating data fields
• Automating tasks (e.g. Excel sheet handling and reporting)
• Reconciling data with Excel Macros
• Validate the current software suite is fit for purpose
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong Data Analyst experience
• Good knowledge of dashboard and reporting creation
• Ability to use and write Macros in Excel
• Good Tableau and Power BI skills
• Experience in automation
• Good communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.