Data Analyst (M4)
|Job Title:||Data Analyst (M4)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Caune|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 18:38|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance
- Join a high-performance team
- Initial 6-month contract with rolling extensions
- Competitive daily rate on offer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst with hands on experience with data migration, data analysis and reporting.
As an experienced Data Analyst, you will support the governance and planning activities for a digital roadmap programme of work.
- You must have in depth experience working with data analysis to effectively pull reports, interpret and consolidate key call-outs/insights to help support planning and governance of overall programs.
- As part of this role, a requirement is also to identify and help transport the current data to an alternate tool to make it easier to analyse, generate reports, and maintain data integrity.
- Manage and extract large volumes of data from existing spreadsheets.
- Data analysis and production of relevant reports.
- Migration of data away from existing spreadsheets.
- Input data into selection of appropriate BI related tool/s.
- Ad hoc work around analysis and support, data cleansing, data gathering and report generation.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Finance/Data Analyst (M19)
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Lead Business Analyst (M17)
Commercial Analyst (M17)
Business Analyst (M4)
Project Coordinator / PMO Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales