Data Analyst - Unstructured Data
|Job Title:||Data Analyst - Unstructured Data|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 18:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Data Analyst - Unstructured Data.
• Work on a migration project of unstructured content to a structured document management system
• Work on large volumes of content data to highlight content types, size, duplicates, patterns
• Produce recommendations what to do with data (migrate, dispose or archive)
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Data analysis background with strong SQL and BI experience
• Experience with large amounts of unstructured data mandatory
• Oracle or SQL database knowledge
• Experience with huge migration projects or been involved working on Document Management system
• Proactive and independent way of working
• Very good Stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.