Data and Analytics Engineer
|Job Title:||Data and Analytics Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2022 13:36|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is the right organization for you. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Data and Analytics Engineer to join our team. We are building our modern analytics stack using Snowflake, Airflow and DBT, and we require Data & Analytics engineers to join structure, transform and operationalise the data assets for consumption by business wide analytics and reporting projects.
As a Data and Analytics Engineer, you will be:
- Design, develop and extend DBT & Sql code to build reusable data assets in Snowflake
- Maintaining the enterprise data assets to ensure that they are analytics ready
- Collaborating with business analysts, data engineers and data scientists
- Optimising transformation workflows
- Previous experience working with data warehouses
- Extensive experience in SQL
- Demonstrated experience working in data engineering or closely related field
- You are a detail oriented, flexible, adaptable, problem solver who has exceptional root-cause identification and collaboration skills. You will have a deep understanding of technical platforms for analytics, experience with cloud compute platforms and have a passion for the data space.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's