Data & Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Data & Reporting Analyst|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020 12:35|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
About the role.
This Data & Reporting Analyst position will support a Risk team to ensure business process operational risks, controls and obligations are captured correctly, are forensically traceable and auditable, in order to provide insights and accurate reporting to the business and regulatory bodies such as APRA.
- Achieve Framework Delivery, Operating Rhythm, and Insights Delivery Outcomes
- Refine database design
- Establish repeatable processes for the publishing of data between JUNO, Holocentic and the Risk and Compliance Insights Database database
- Development of a "repeatable" reporting suite for efficient preparation of material for "new" end to end governance Committees
- Design an effective operating rhythm for publishing data
- Provide insights to leadership team
- Tool experience:
- Holocentric (essential)
- Access, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, JUNO
- Previous input for mandatory APRA reporting (and potentially other regulatory bodies)
- 8+ years of professional experience in similar positions
- Financial Services or Banking domain experience essential
Apply now! Or contact FinXL directly via
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's