FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1250 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are currently seeking a Data Architect for contract opportunity with a large Federal Government department in Melbourne. The Data Architect will be responsible for the development, and optimization on the Data Management Plan, including the approach, framework, and coordination of delivery. The Data Management Plan is central to ensuring data models developed support the project going forward whilst aligning with the data framework.
You will be required to perform the following: -
• Develop a data management plan in collaboration with project and department business and technical teams;
• Advise on data management practices, approaches and frameworks;
• Contribute to project risk mitigation by identifying and developing actions on risks and issues related to data;
• Guide and advise data modellers and analysts developing business and technical data models;
• Collaborate with solution design and business requirements teams to identify data requirements and influence project artefacts;
• Quality checks on the data modelling work;
• Engaging with project, technical and business stakeholders;
• Building and maintaining master business and technical data models.
Sound like you?
We would like to hear from Australian Citizens with a current government security clearance, OR the ability to obtain one (Baseline minimum).
Initial twelve month contract on offer with extension options until June 2022.
1. Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience with examining new data system requirements and developing appropriate logical and physical models.
2. Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience performing data migration activities both at the logical and physical levels.
1. Demonstrated experience (minimum 5 years) in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
2. Strong knowledge of database structure systems, data analytics, data mining and data modelling techniques.
3. A proven understanding of industry based canonical models and how to interpret them within the business context
4. Ability to work and lead with geographical dispersed teams
Prior Federal Government experience.
FinXL actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If this position suit your skills and professional experience, then call us for further details!!
APPLY NOW by submitting your CV in Word Format to David South email@example.com and call me on 0412 676