NV1 Data Centre Infrastructure Engineer -Microsoft
|Job Title:||NV1 Data Centre Infrastructure Engineer -Microsoft|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2020 12:48|
****MUST HAVE NV1 Security Clearance****
• Leading Telecommunications Company
• Competitive rate on offer
• Remote work initially then potentially based from Sydney CBD
FinXL is looking for an Data Centre Infrastructure Engineer (Microsoft services) with NV1 Security Clearance, to work with a leading Telecommunications client.
What we're looking for:
• Design & deployment of Microsoft SQL instances;
• Configuration of SQL High availability instances;
• Database security hardening against Centre of Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks;
• Integration and configuration of backup tasks with Commvault services;
• Assistance with Microsoft deployments (SCCM, SOE 2016 & 2019, SCOM alarm and database configuration);
• Assistance with VMware virtualisation deployments;
• General SQL administration tasks to support application developers; and
• Creation and handover of SQL Database operational documentation for acceptance into service.
What's in it for you:
• Working within top-tier Telco client
• Remote work Sydney location
• Competitive day rate
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online!
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job ref – S38
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's