|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 16:03|
• Sydney CBD based
• Exciting project
• Long term contract
Our client, a large Sydney, CBD based Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Engineer.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience in data modelling
• IBM planning analytics TM1
• Banking & finance accounting background
• Big data platform & data warehouse
• Tableau & Power BI
• Platform data, SQL informatica
• Ability to breakdown work requirements for developers & engineers, data triage, controls in data governance
• Conceptual design, solutioning, eliciting requirements from stakeholders
• Experience working in Scrum teams
• Understanding of banking, performance & adaptability
What’s on offer
This is a 6- 12 months + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 0432 268 298 to discuss further, or Apply On Line. S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.