|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Julia Leung|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2020 10:47|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial institute, is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with banking background.
- Work on metadata management and data modelling
- Gather requirements and engage with stakeholders
- Work closely with Developers and Engineers
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
- Experience in data lineage, metadata management and data modelling
- Good understanding of big data and data warehouse
- Hands-on experience in Tableau and PowerBI
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Understanding of banking, performance and adaptability
- Experience working in large enterprise, banking preferred
- Very good communication and stakeholder management skills
What's on offer
This is a 12 months' engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on or apply via the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's