FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunication organisation, is looking for a Data Engineer.
• Support the development and delivery of data science solutions across the Corporate Portfolio
• Manipulate, process and extract value from large disconnected data sets
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Identify and mitigate Data Quality Issues
• Experience building/optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets using Spark or Hive
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong project based data engineering capability
• Experience in Spark or Hive
• Experience with Data Science tools such as R, H2O, Jupyter
• Strong SQL expertise.
• Experience with AWS cloud services
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.