Data Governance Consultant
|Job Title:||Data Governance Consultant|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 11:52|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Governance Consultant.
• Work on data issues and changes
• Documentation of data standards, taxonomies and definitions of business terms or glossaries, metrics, KPIs and supporting data management
• Develop Data profiling and Quality maturity assessment and associated metrics and controls
• Implementing Data Governance Frameworks
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong knowledge of Data Governance and its best practices
• Proven experience in data change control, change management and data issue management
• Experience in master/reference data management, data quality governance, acquisition and/or strategy
• Knowledge of Data Governance Frameworks and related industry frameworks (COBIT, ISO27001, GDPR, etc.)
• Knowledge of key data protection
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.