|Job Title:||Data Modeller|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2022 16:11|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Data Modeller to join our team. You will be supporting to develop/ implement data asset governance processes and ensure adherence to standards
As a Data Modeller, you will be:
- Expert member of a team of Data Modelling professionals
- Undertake Data Modelling and related activities
- Support enterprise conformance production on the Data Hub
- Implement data modelling principles processes and governance
- Enterprise Data Models and models designed for the strategic data platform (NDH)
- Construct and review data models in accordance with standards
- Degree of compliance of data models built to enterprise standards
- Turnaround of model design/governance requests
- Proactively manage risk meeting all policy and compliance requirements
- Perform controls
- Adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role
- Escalate events issues or breaches as they are identified
- Experience in commercial Information Technology coupled with tertiary qualifications in Information Technology such as, BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related discipline (Science or Engineering).
- 3+ years of data modelling and or data architecture experience
- Sound knowledge of data modelling practises and processes
- Demonstrated record of building trusting relationships with business partners and key internal stakeholders
- Results driven, analytical and creative thinker, and innovative problem solver
- Strong stakeholder relationship management
- Able to meet aggressive timelines
- Stay calm in the face of adversity
- Prior experience working in an Agile squad environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency and experience with Irwin and SFDM data model
- Data Vault 2 experience highly desirable
- Proven experience in successfully delivering several major business solutions into production/implementation using Agile scrum methodology and project management skills.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's