Data Privacy and Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Data Privacy and Security Consultant|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 17:29|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Privacy and Security Consultant.
• Liaising with Data Portfolio Managers and relevant business stakeholders
• Facilitating requirement sessions focused on use of data
• Drafting business requirements for Data Privacy and Data Security for systems and/or processes
• Assisting delivery teams to understand and interpret business requirements for Data Privacy and Data Security
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 5+ years in large commercial corporates with focus on Data Privacy and Security regulatory obligations
• Demonstrated understanding of the current Australian Legal and Regulatory landscape for Data Privacy and Security
• Legal background preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.