|Job Title:||Data Scientist|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Erin Perry|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 11:28|
Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
What you'll do.
- Lead the organisations' requirement for creating, maintaining and enhancement of new and existing data models, bringing together data from many disparate sources.
- Find tangible and practical answers to vague questions
- Work with a team of elite Data Scientists and Intelligence Analysts
- Work is currently from home with no immediate view to return to office
What you bring to the team.
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer, you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- You are very good at multiple languages, such as Python, R, etc
- High level of comfort dealing with millions of rows of data
- Perform a range of data cleansing, data transformation, data analysis and data visualisation tasks using analytical tools such as SQL, ETL, Knime and Tableau
- Demonstrated understanding of Extract Transform Load (ETL) tools and methodologies including the use of Structured Query Language (SQL)Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of data warehousing principles and practices including the use of Data marts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Big Data principles and concepts.
- Understanding of data science methods and principles.
- Mathematical and statistical learning background
- Preference for someone with Tax domain knowledge. Not required - willing to upskill the right candidate
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services - so many reasons to love it here. We go the extra mile for our consultants and act with integrity, to help deliver great outcomes to our consultants.
Job Code: S22
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's