Data Security Architect
|Job Title:||Data Security Architect|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 15:14|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Data Security Architect.
• Design and implementation of data security systems
• Protect and secure data architecture across the organisation
• Securing data within data bases
• Work on data lakes, data sets and data analytics
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• 10+ years’ experience in security domain
• Experience in data security systems design, implementation and/or consulting
• Experience in reference architecture and patterns
• Good understanding of data security in different data bases
• Proven knowledge of AWS, S3 and Redshift
• Certified in architecture standards such as TOGAF
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.