Data Visualization Developer
|Job Title:||Data Visualization Developer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||December 17, 2020 10:46|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Data Visualization Developer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Design and develop solutions to schedule and at a high level of quality
- Work with end users and business analysts to understand business processes, procedures and user requirements and design solutions that are fit for purpose
- Develop key controls aligned to standards and guidelines for the development processes
- Develop design specifications and technical documentation.
- Design User Interface in Tableau dashboards and reports that meet agreed service timing and quality standards; with regular review focus for continuous improvement
- Accurately model data and information flows for Data Engineering and Tableau dashboards
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholders
- Provide guidance and upskilling of the team, aimed at increasing the level of technical expertise.
- 5+ years IT experience in software development roles.
- 3+ years development experience in data warehousing, ETL processes, data modelling and data mining.
- Minimum 3 years development experience in building Tableau Dashboards and Reports.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, network and contemporary tools.
- Strong understanding of database design & development concepts.
- Experience in agile development, continuous integration, test automation.
- Experience in software configuration, installation and deployment.
- In depth knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in SSIS, Control M or equivalent.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s)for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
Sydney, New South Wales
Solution Architect, Data - M24
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Power BI Data Report Visualizer - M24
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Junior Java Developer
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
Full Stack Java Developer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$701 - AU$900 per day