- Start ASAP
- 12 months contract
- Australian Citizen
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a Microsoft SQL data warehouse modeller to work within a small, highly skilled team of data analysts.
Key role responsibilities:
- Develop data models to meet specified business requirements and which will allow future integration with other reporting systems
- Develop SQL scripts for curation of transactional datasets, and
- Follow good programming practices and team programming conventions.
To be successful for this role:
- SQL Server Analysis Services: Tabular modelling, DAX
- Programming languages/automation: Python, R
- Develop analytics products, including interactive reports and dashboards, to meet business requirements
- Support adhoc analytical and programming tasks as required
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.