9 month contract
Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Database Developer / Specialist with proven experience with Oracle and SQL server.
- Oracle and SQL Server TGA business-centric administration
- Ability to perform investigations on database issues
- Ability to undertake initiative in their day to day work and in investigations
- Willing to take responsibility for tasks/investigations
- Oracle and SQL server database development
- Project experience ideal (schema design, participation), understand the Agile approach
-TSQL and PLSQL development skills required
- Data migration and ETL experience
- Experience with using SSIS and agent jobs for ETL.
- Data modelling experience
- Able to understand database structure from database design documents/data model documents desirable
- Able to create a database design model from an existing database structure desirable
- The user should not need full top-level access in order to perform investigations
- Development and administration reporting experience.
- SSRS experience desirable
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please contact the Account Manager on 02 6243 6455 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.