|Job Title:||Datacentre Technician|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$77000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jeremy Nilsvang|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2021 14:56|
- Immediate Start | Canberra Location
- Permanent role
- Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents - Willing to undergo NV1 clearance
Finite is looking to engage a skilled and experienced Datacentre Technician here in Canberra.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Be part of a team providing 7/24/365 support to the Datacentre and conducting circuit maintenance, installations and advanced testing
- Be responsible for the daily upkeep and operation readiness of the client's IDC environment.
- Support installation of ladder racks and fibre raceways, Builds/Installs cages, cable management/support systems to include vertical wire managers, horizontal wire managers, and patch panels.
- Performs intra-cage and infrastructure installations, Installs and grounds cabinets and two-post racks and Conducts carrier circuit testing
- Installs/Tests/Modifies cross connects per SOPs and ensures proper cable management of: coax, fibre, twisted pair copper, and intra-building cross connects
- Maintains accurate notes and records of activity fulfillment in ticketing system
The successful applicant would have:
- A passion for technology
- Baseline knowledge of LAN (Ethernet) and network protocols such as TCP/ IP or qualification in Engineering or Networking
- Attention to detail
- The ability to learn fast and work autonomously
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact Jeremy at the Finite Group on 02 6243 6477
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's