DC Facilities Engineering Specialist
|Job Title:||DC Facilities Engineering Specialist|
|Location:||Inner West Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2022 16:35|
Inner West based
6 months contract
Our client is looking for an experienced DC Facilities Engineering Specialist to work for a large organisation in the Inner West of Sydney.
Skills and experience:
* Minimum 3 years' facilities management experience in a large scale data centre
* Experience in supporting electrical and/or mechanical services infrastructure.
* Holding a current First Aid Certification or willing to be trained in First Aid
* Experience in managing maintenance contractors
* Good knowledge of occupational health & safety and environmental work practices
* Good understanding of building services and maintenance requirements.
* Ability to identify risks and issues and implement appropriate resolutions in a critical environment.
* Formal electrical qualifications are not essential but would be highly regarded
* Good skills in the use of Microsoft Visio would be an advantage
Please call Jackie on 0432 268 298 or apply online. Code S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across many industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. By delivering services and implementing new systems, processes, and technology, we assist our clients in gaining competitive advantage and reaching new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's