|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 16:29|
• Sydney, CBD based
• Large, high profile organisation
• Unique role
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial services organisation is looking for a Delivery Manager for a project to build a Testing Competency team specialising in testing documents and notices.
The Delivery Manager will coach and develop this team to become a true test competency starting with delivery of changes of documents and notices with greater speed and accuracy.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology and/or Business
• At least 5 years’ experience in financial services
• Previous experience of IT operations and application of ownership
• Team Leadership background
• Agile and Lean methodology experience
• Experience in Program and Project Management
• Strong knowledge of the technology and assets
• Application and/or Platform ownership including facilitation of critical incident management and technical roadmaps
What’s on offer
This is a 3 - 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's