Design Engineer - HFC EMS
|Job Title:||Design Engineer - HFC EMS|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 14:45|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Design Engineer (HFC EMS systems) join our Melbourne CBD Office with an ASAP start.
The Design Engineer is a key contributor within the Delivery Team for HFC EMS Systems network capability designs (This includes: High Level Designs, Detailed Design Specifications, Test and Alarm Plans).
The Engineer acts as a subject matter expert for related HFC EMS (ServeAssure NXT) Systems network capability delivery and actively participates in design and test activities.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5-10 years' experience in design, configuration, testing and deploying network technologies in a carrier environment.
- Proven technical knowledge of element management system (EMS), network design and implementation.
- 5 years' experience designing HFC DOCSIS network solutions (IP, Aggregation and management networks and OSS systems)
- Experience in developing High Level Designs and Detailed Designs of new telecommunication network capabilities
- Technical knowledge of Aggregation and NCN network testing and configuration
- Demonstrates excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and technical writing skills.
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, IBM Rational DOORS and other delivery tools
- Experience working within engineering teams in an Agile/SAFe or other process driven development environment.
If you fit the above profile and have all the mandatory skills then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's