|Job Title:||Design Engineer|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 11:53|
• Unique Opportunity
• Great work environment
• High profile organisation
This is a great role for a Design Engineer to join a large Western Sydney based Infrastructure Project.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Wireless Network Termination Device (WNTD), Radio Access Network (RAN) and Wireless Transport Network (Microwave, fibre and associated switching and routing components)
• Experience in developing High Level Designs and Detailed Designs of new telecommunication network capabilities
• Demonstrates a in deep understanding of end-to-end telecommunication network solutions
• Demonstrates subject matter expertise in one or more telecommunication network domain.
• Extensive experience in LTE Wireless Core, Routing and Switching networks, systems, or design engineering, sound knowledge of 3GPP specifications with proficiency in IP and Packet Core Network with hands on experience in configuring/integration SGW/PGW, DNS, AAA, SAPC (Ericsson PCRF), MME.
What’s on offer
This is a 3 month + Contract in the Sydney CBD in highly regarded organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further- or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.