Desk Side Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Desk Side Support Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 16:17|
* Canberra based
* Great Opportunity
* Great company
Our client, a large Canberra based Consultancy is looking for a Deskside Support Analyst with Level 3 experience and an NV1.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* NV1 Clearance
* Previous experience in supporting Senior Stakeholders
* Working knowledge of Mac, Apple iOS and Android devices, and presentation services.
* Experience conducting in-service testing of electrical cord connected equipment and cord assemblies.
* 4+ years in supporting, hardware and peripherals i.e. laptops, notebooks, workstations desktop PC's, printers, media and audio visual equipment BYOD and mobility.
* 4+ years in supporting desktop & software applications i.e. Operating Systems (Windows 7 through 10), Microsoft Office 2013 through 365, Antivirus software and systems.
* Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the use of an incident management toolsets.
* Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM, End-Point Imaging, SOE creation and maintenance.
* Knowledge of basic IT infrastructure and network equipment i.e. routers, switches, servers, virtualization, VPN, RSA, Citrix, VMware, Hyper-Converged Infrastructures
What's on offer
12 month + contract with a Canberra based telecommunications company
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's